[TowerTalk] Double the fun!!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Double the fun!!
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 16:09:50 EDT
In a message dated 99-07-18 15:55:33 EDT, w2up@mindspring.com writes:

> I don't get two copies. Are you subscribed twice? maybe under
>  your real e-mail adr and an alias like contesting.com or arrl.net?
>  73 Barry
>
>  On 18 Jul 99, Van Sias wrote:
>
>  >
>  > Anyway give me a hint why I always get two copies of the same message
>  > from the towertalk reflector?  It's the only reflector that does it.

      Check the email addresses and cc: info. If you're the recipient and it
gets posted to TowerTalk, you're gonna get two copies - one to you direct and
the other one from TowerTalk.

      In Van's case, he hasn't been involved in too many discussions I recall
so I don't think that's his problem. The phantom dupe emails is a mystery.

Cheers,  Steve   K7LXC