[TowerTalk] Rotor Reccomendations

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rotor Reccomendations
From: millscl@msx.upmc.edu (Mills, Chuck)
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 21:36:34 -0400
Hello all....myself and a few friends are putting up my A3S Tribander this
weekend and we've run into a snag.

I was planning to go through Norm's rotor service or the Rotor Doctor to get
a decent used CD44 or similar but the sale of Hygain has put that on the
back burner.

Can someone reccomend an equivalent (available) new or used model and
someone who would have them.  Also...I called a couple of retailers looking
for a Yaesu G450 only to find the cost has gone up by $50.00-$75.00.

Thanks....
Chuck / W3YNI