[TowerTalk] Rohn 20

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn 20
From: cabmas@bankpds.com (Robert Sauvan)
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 10:55:58 -0700

        At present I am in the process of stacking 2 KT34XA's on an 80 ft Rohn
25
tower.
        One of the beams is fixed at 50' bolted to the side of the tower,and the
other is at
        82' rotateable. There is alot of Rohn 20 tower available in this area on
the used
        market and I was just curious as to whether or not a Rohn 20 would be
able to
        support this same configuration.My present setup is guyed in 3 places,as
would
        a Rohn 20 tower if it were a feasible.

                                                Thanks, just curious
                                                Bob-WT9Q