[TowerTalk] VP5 antenna update

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] VP5 antenna update
From: k4isv@westky.com (Bud)
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 22:28:10 -0500
First tower was completed last spring and consists of a Bencher Skyhawk  (
several posts concerning this antenna  and its strengths and weakness) and
a Cushcraft XM240.  Also, on this tower is inverted V for 80 and 160...

Now for the update... The M2 80M-1 that had two boxes of parts delivered to
Caracas, Venezuela have now arrived on North Caicos... The M2 6M beam ( 7
element I think) will also be going up.  A short ( 40 ft) second tower of
Rohn 25G will support the Force 12 C-3  for the multiplier station...

Also, the WX0B 2 radio switch system will finally be installed... along
with a RTTY station.

So goes it in the tropics... K4CN and K4ISV will have the duty of making
these changes along with watching the topless ladies on the beach.  What a

73  Bud K4ISV

P.S.   Most contest weekends are full for this station through next spring
EXCEPT THE CQWW  CW 1999. Does this tell us anything about our operating
preference?