[TowerTalk] Housebracketed Rohn 25G

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Housebracketed Rohn 25G
From: k7jj@home.com (Dave Earnest)
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 13:09:18 -0700
While living in the Seattle area, I had an A3 at 50-feet on Rohn 25, with 2
house brackets. I had about 30 feet of tower above the top bracket.

I never had a problem and we did have a few stiff breezes in that area in
the winter. Breezes that took trees down.

FWIW,

73, K7JJ
Dave Earnest
k7jj@home.com