[TowerTalk] rotor mounting screws falling out

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] rotor mounting screws falling out
From: boerkamp@nortelnetworks.com (Ted Boerkamp)
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 12:47:02 -0400
Hello everyone....just wondered if anyone else has experienced this
situation....
I happened to look up at the rotor plate after a recent thunder/wind storm only
to realize that two of four bolts holding my tailtwister to the plate were gone.

I climbed up the tower and replaced the missing bolts and even tightened
the two remaining bolts. What can I do to prevent this from happening again??
Obviously, these bolts are vibrating loose....any suggestions??
Thank you in advance......73 Ted VE3SS