[TowerTalk] Dual-Rhomboid Modeling

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Dual-Rhomboid Modeling
From: cebik@utkux.utcc.utk.edu (L. B. Cebik)
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 10:50:01 -0400 (EDT)
I have placed some initial notes on modeling the dual rhomboid (the Laport
rhombic) at my site.  Part 1 restricts itself to modeling issues and the
version of the antenna from QST, Mar, 1997.  I hope to have time to look
at models of versions more directly related to Laport's work in a part 2
someday--not too far away, but likely not too soon either.  I hope the
notes are useful to those interested in the dual rhomboid.

-73-

LB, W4RNL

L. B. Cebik, W4RNL         /\  /\     *   /  /    /    Tel: (423) 938-6335
1434 High Mesa Drive      /  \/  \/\     ----/\---    http://web.utk.edu/
Knoxville, Tennessee     /\   \   \ \   /  / || /        ~cebik/radio.html
37938-4443     USA      /  \   \   \ \       ||      e-mail: cebik@utk.edu