[TowerTalk] UV Stable AC Cord

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] UV Stable AC Cord
From: goodnews@mail.cmedic.net (Donald E. Stiles)
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 11:24:54 -0400
Michael,

Please consider the 60hz hummm with the closely parallel run cables.  Give the
120 VAC a right
angle crossing, 90 degrees any time to obtain minimum coupling.  As a telephone
installer for
several years we learned how to keep AC humm out of the telephone network.  We
found that
someone had run an extension to their system, and had terrible 60 cycle humm.
When they
called us to resolve the issue, we found the phone wire running parallel to and
on top of a
fluoresent light.

gud luk es 73 de n8csp k