[TowerTalk] HF2V Instructions - follow up

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] HF2V Instructions - follow up
From: N3SL@aol.com (N3SL@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 19:56:49 EDT
Gentlemen -

Thanks for the OVERWHELMING response to my request.  There are a lot of
places in the world (usually the United States) filled with jerks, morons,
etc., but TowerTalk is NOT one of them!!  The response to my request was
totally unexpected.  I figured I'd wait 3 or 4 days and maybe get an offer.
My thanks to all who responded, and to Jeff, N3MV, who took the time and
expense to fax the documents!  I only hope I can repay the favors one day to
each and every one of you who offered to help!

73,
Steve, N3SL