[TowerTalk] AEA CIA-HF

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] AEA CIA-HF
From: Don Prater" <w4to@usit.net (Don Prater)
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 01:57:31 -0400
Dick,
I too have tried the Autek and the MFJ and found the AEA superior in
the information it displays, the functionality, and the convenience of
use, not to mentioned the additional benefit of the supporting
software for storing, and viewing results on the PC. The tuning on the
autek is too critical. The visual representation of information on the
AEA is a real help in understanding what is going.

73...DX...Don...W4TO