[TowerTalk] Bird Antenna Analyzer

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Bird Antenna Analyzer
From: n0ss@earthlink.net (Tom Hammond - N0SS)
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 1999 07:52:57 -0500
Hi Guys:

If you're interested, and don't want to have to guess which of
the available links to choose, use this one:

     http://www.bird-electronic.com/pages/pcs/pcs_15.pdf

The file is in Adobe Acrobat Reader (.pdf) format, so you WILL have
to have a copy of Acrobat Reader (v.3 or v.4) available.  The
advertising gives specs for these products which cover HF thru 960KHz
in three separate models.

There may be other links to a specific model.  This was just the
first I found, and seemed to cover all three models in one swipe.

73 - Tom Hammond   N0SS