[TowerTalk] 40-2CD Mods Needed

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 40-2CD Mods Needed
From: W4nf@aol.com (W4nf@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 14:14:49 EDT
I have a CC 40-2CD coming via UPS that is new in the box.  This will be
placed at 77' (2' above the top of the tower).  I heard W6QHS? had developed
mods to strengthen this antenna in the boom to mast bracket area, the element
to boom bracket area and the coax connection to the DE.  Can anyone point me
to them on the web, QST, NCJ or send them to me.  I am also interested if
anyone pins the element to boom brackets to ensure the elements don't turn.

Thanks for your help,
Jack W4NF