[TowerTalk] Towerblock and other products

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Towerblock and other products
From: kq2m@mags.net (Robert L. Shohet)
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 10:44:56 -0700
Thanks to all who responded. I guess if I had the time to read QST I
would know that these products were in the October QST product review HI
HI!

I called towerjack at 800-242-0130 and spoke with Kenny Gill who told me
that the towerblocks were $56.50 plus $7.50 S & H and ordered two.
Their website is at www.towerjack.com.

I have used the product and recommend it HIGHLY for putting up and
taking down tower sections, antennas, etc.

WB0W told me he thought that they went out of business several months
ago.  Fortunately he was incorrect.

Standard disclaimer of no financial interest applies.

73

Bob KQ2M