[TowerTalk] Rohn Hardware

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn Hardware
From: w7ni@teleport.com (Stan or Patricia Griffiths)
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 12:50:11 -0700
Hi Gang,

This a reminder to let you know that I have now received a
large shipment of Rohn tower bolts, ubolts, and regular
tower stuff.  It took nearly 5 weeks for this latest
shipment to arrive and it came with two very poorly made
SB25G bases.   On each of these bases, one leg was shifted
down about an inch relative to the other two and rotated
about 40 degrees so the bolt holes are in the wrong
orientation.  Be sure you check for this problem before you
sink one of these in concrete . . .  !!

I also have Porcelain Products 500D guy wire strain
insulators for $2.50 each.

Also, I would like to remind you all that I have a web page
with pricing and and information about how to select a
shipping method and costs for that.  Check it out at
<www.reprise.com>

If you need a dimensioned drawing of a TB3 thrust bearing,
there is one posted on my web page.  This is something that
Rohn does not supply.  BTW, I think I have the best price on
TB3s around and I now have 10 of them in stock, if you need
one.  They are easy to ship via the US Post Office.

COMING SOON:  All steel and very sturdy 300 degree rotating
sidemounts for 25, 45, and 55 tower.  Keep checking my web
page for further info on that.  When they are really here, I
will annouce it here on the tower reflector.  Last word I
heard from the fabricator (K7PN), the pieces were at the
galvanizer.  My web page will eventually have photos,
pricing, and details of these sidemounts.

Stan  w7ni@teleport.com