[TowerTalk] Tennadyne

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tennadyne
From: K3USC@worldnet.att.net (Brian Hemmis)
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 14:02:59 -0400
Agreed ! My T-10 is going into its 3rd winter here on the Great Lakes.
Bought mine based on recommendation by Big Gun Matt KC1XX who does antenna
installs. He recommended this antenna to the Harvard Wireless Club W1AF when
they were forced to take down their Telrex Christmas Tree array. I've had
other "gain" antennas to compare it to as well as DX King K3TUP abt 2mi away
to mix it up with in pile-ups and contests. 2 thumbs up on this one ! Brian
K3USC/ W3DXR