[TowerTalk] C3 vs. C3S

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] C3 vs. C3S
From: n1eu@hotmail.com (Barry N1EU)
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 1999 23:23:26 EDT
Hi David,

To answer your questions, a tuner was in-line only on 17m, where the SWR on
my end (C3S) is 2.8/1.  SWR here at the other freqs ranged from 1.1 to
1.5/1.  (FYI, I get full band coverage on 20m & 15m at 1.5/1 or less with
the C3S)

Yes, many of us would like to see some comparison data with a log!

73,
Barry  N1EU