[TowerTalk] Looking for Mr. Hardline

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Looking for Mr. Hardline
From: Larry Alkoff" <labradley@mindspring.com (Larry Alkoff)
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 09:19:30 -0600
I'm looking for hardline for my new tower and antenna.  It's a 420 foot run!

I'd prefer 7/8" hardline (Times 1200 or equiv) but 75 ohm CATV line would also
work.

Don't want to pay retail price so I'd consider something used but in good
condition.

I understand that sometimes large quanties are obtained from cell and tv towers
taken out of service
and frequently discarded.  Uh, don't throw it out!   I'll pay a resonable price
and pick up.

If you don't have any, can you give me the name of someone who might help me?

Thanks much, Larry Alkoff N2LA    Tel: 512-301-1414     Reply to
n2la@mindspring.com