[TowerTalk] 402CD + Skyhawk

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 402CD + Skyhawk
From: k3nd@yahoo.com (GALE STEWARD)
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 09:56:05 -0700 (PDT)
Brian,
Luckily I don't have to do anything like that.  I use
a prop pitch rotator with a custom built
control/indicator unit.  It's turning a TH6 / 40-2CD
combo so no boom interaction problems.  I've seen a
few dual/calibration schemes and thought they really
looked "amateur".  I may be too picky!

73, Stew...

=====