[TowerTalk] TB3 on 25G accessory shelf??

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TB3 on 25G accessory shelf??
From: biskit@snip.net (Tom H)
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 18:17:46 -0400
Hi John,

With your rotor mounted in the correct position on the lower shelf, and the
upper shelf bolted up, take your bearing and place it on the shelf.  Insert
your mast through the top tube of the tower, through the bearing and into
the rotor mount.  Snug up the rotor clamps slightly and then go up and trace
the holes for the bearing mount on the shelf.  Remove the mast and shelf and
drill out the holes.

7  3,  Tom K3GM