[TowerTalk] Cable terminating instructions

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cable terminating instructions
From: DavisRFinc@aol.com (DavisRFinc@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 02:33:07 EST
In a message dated 11/4/99 1:30:51 AM Eastern Standard Time,
geowires@winfinity.com writes:

<< Is there any good sites with instructions /details of the proper way to
 terminate cables ?
 I'm using lmr-400 and am confused how to terminate these fittings .
 Thank You
 George

George,  I looked at the Times site thinking that there were instructions
there but no luck.   Call Joe Lanue, Prod. Mgr and a fellow ham.  He will
take good care of you, Steve Davis   DAVIS RF Co.

DAVIS RF Co., commercial wire and cable, custom cable design.  Discounts to
hams.  Heliax, LMR, RFS, Belden, BURY-FLEX Tm.  Various aerial wiring;
transmission lines, insulators, baluns, RF connectors and Dacron rope.
www.davisRF.com .  1-800-328-4773, (For all RF hardline related items, please
ask for Steve Davis)   Thank you!
"The Triad":  Davis RF Co.; Orion Wire Corp.; and The Wire Man, Inc.:
Variegated expertise; resources and buying power yielding numerous quality
products at highly competitive pricing.