[TowerTalk] New erection

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] New erection
From: jonk@jskent.com (Jonathan Kaplan)
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 11:25:58 -0800
All this talk about erections and vibrators certainly made me sit up and
take notice!

Seriously though, the comment about the vibrators is correct. I was told
the same thing when I poured my base ( 30" cassion 17ft deep.) last
spring.  Use the vibrator too much and the gravel begins to sink to the
bottom. That makes the concrete  weaker.  Also I found the pumper
method very quick and effective. We pumped ten tons of concrete 110ft
down the driveway from the street to the hole in ten minutes.

73

Jonathan KO6XS