[TowerTalk] Steel Ground Rods

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Steel Ground Rods
From: SPELUNK.SUENO@prodigy.net (EUGENE SMAR)
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 18:10:29 -0500
All:

     pH testing kits are also available from local plant nurseries, Home
Despot, etc.  I bought one for $5.  It contains the test vial for the
soil/water, ten capsules of "magic powder" to mix with the sample, water
dropper plus instructions.  Haven't tested the soil yet, but seems simple
enough.

     Distributor listed on packaging is Luster Leaf Products, Woodstock, IL
60098.  "No. 1612" is stamped on the package.  Might be a product number.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F