[TowerTalk] Mast, not tower. Shaken, not stirred.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Mast, not tower. Shaken, not stirred.
From: k3hx@juno.com (t colbert)
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 23:04:56 +0000

I've had good results with Channel Master (TM) masts.  They are
galvanized, much

heavier than Radio Schlock and hold up quite well.

Most likely you will not find them in your local Home Depot.  You may
wish to

try electronics wholesalers.  If all else fails, try Superior Electronics
in Parma, OH

(that is where I got 'em when I was in the "Put up TV antennas, DirectTV"

business.  Sorry, do not have their current phone number.

73,

Tim  K3HX