[TowerTalk] CC & Rs...How to REALLY know

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] CC & Rs...How to REALLY know
From: alsopb@gloryroad.net (alsopb)
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2001 12:46:07 +0000
Ed,

I think the orginal question is how do you know there are not deed
restrictions.  It is like trying to prove a negative. You can never do
it with absolute certainty.

As you are probably aware, being "rural" is no guarantee of no
restrictions. You have to go through the same thorough search process
somebody in a more developed place does.

While looking for this QTH in NC, we found plenty of rural property
which did indeed have restrictions-- INCLUDING some farms.   It seems
that county levels of government are scared as hell to not have
control over other people's lives and institute all kinds of god-awful
restrictions.

73 de Brian/K3KO