[TowerTalk] 80 Meter Self Supporting Vertical.......

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 80 Meter Self Supporting Vertical.......
From: jmaass@columbus.rr.com (Jeff Maass)
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 07:41:38 -0500

Self-supporting aluminum tower (Heights or similar) self-supports
easily at these required lengths.

What's the question?

 Jeff Maass       jmaass@columbus.rr.com     Located near Columbus Ohio
         USPSA # L-1192       NROI/CRO    Amateur Radio K8ND
    Maass' IPSC Resources Page:  http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass