[TowerTalk] Re: [Force 12 Talk] New Product Announcement

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: [Force 12 Talk] New Product Announcement
From: wa7aw@bentonrea.com (John L. Hammers)
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 19:22:31 -0800
Natan, just thought you might like to know that the 5BA
I ordered via HRO portland on Dec. 13 arrived today.
At this point all i can say is it shows someone takes
great pride in their work by all the hand engraving
on ALL the boom mounting brackets. i was somewhat
surprised to see that many of the elements were
already assembled and that the element to boom plates
were already attached to the boom. Your elements
show small scratches, that indicate to me that in fact
this antenna has been assembled before shipping.
(just as you {and someone else} advertise)
Your Manual is great, it covers the theory quite well
and the pages showing the detailed construction with
dimensions is excellent. The instruction manual appears
to be very well done and is easy to follow.
I only wish other manufacturers (no name mentioned) would
do the same degree of completeness you guys have done.
WA7AW
John H.

*          Check out this web page, It's Interesting              *
*      http://users.bentonrea.com/~wa7aw/tower/page14.html        *