[TowerTalk] clamps

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] clamps
From: davidw@copper.net (David J. Windisch)
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 07:06:10 -0500
The clamps I advertised are similar to the pix at:

http://www.safway.com/products/tubeclamp.shtml

They are NOT safway clamps.   safway has the best likeness from which you
can get the idea.   If you insist on paying new, safway is a good place to
start.

Some are fixed at right angles, some swivel.

Interest is good; I'm haggling the price with the owner.   Looks like it
will be around $13 plus shipping for 3lbs, +/-, from 45212.

Forgot to write earlier, that for pipe/tube smaller than 1-1/4in., I shim it
out with some minimula strip.   These clamps hold like stink on .. well, you
know.

Tks!

73, Dave, K3BHJ