Fw: [TowerTalk] Re: For all us antenna nuts....

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: [TowerTalk] Re: For all us antenna nuts....
From: K3BU@aol.com (K3BU@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 11:32:43 EST
In a message dated 2/1/2001 12:37:59 AM Eastern Standard Time,
gschwartz@wi.rr.com writes:

>  > While on the subject of M/M contest stations, take a look at the new K9NS
>  > web page:  http://www.qsl.net/k9ns/
>  >
>  >
>  > 73,
>  >  Gary

Congrats to all those who can put together MM stations and make them look
neat. Shows lotsa love, devotion and care!
I would be afraid to walk into set up like this and "spoil it" by operating
from there :-)
One thing, it feels good when you beat one of them "nicies" with slaped
together "rats nest" station on a shoestring budget  :-)
For some reason I can never have things done the way I want them, there is
always something left out or unfinished, or 5 min before the contest, still
up on the tower.
Is it because my thinking is way ahead of my doing?
One of these days....,  in the mean time, back to 2 radios on the same band
setup work and verticals in the ocean, that's where the next major bump in
scores should come from (maybe obsolete all them towers? :-)

73 Yuri
 <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/k3bu/index.htm";>K3BU</A>
 <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/ve3bmv/index.htm";>VE3BMV
</A>