[TowerTalk] Crimp PL-259

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Crimp PL-259
From: n8ug@juno.com (n8ug@juno.com)
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 12:09:13 -0600
Dick, we can help you, but you need to be vary careful as to what you
mean by RG8, since there are a wide variety of center conductor sizes,
aside from a choice of plating and dielectric. Most are in the range of
less than $3, and there are some cheapies, too that we would not
recommend unless that is strictly what you are looking for.
 Will be glad to help if you wish, and supply your detailed needs.
73,

Press Jones, N8UG - The Wireman, Inc., 261 Pittman Rd, Landrum, SC 29356
<Press@thewireman.com> or <orders@thewireman.com>
800-727-WIRE(9473)(sales)
Tech help 864-895-4195, fax 864-895-5811.Full catalog, images,
descriptions, coax specs,
 ordering, at http://www.thewireman.com and super deals, specials,
close-outs etc.,
at THE WIRELINE. Check the CALENDAR to find us at a hamfest!