Re[2]: [TowerTalk] Re: [Force 12 Talk] Rivets

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re[2]: [TowerTalk] Re: [Force 12 Talk] Rivets
From: WD4K@bellsouth.net (WD4K)
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 10:15:57 -0600
HI Bob, I don't say much on here but what you wrote is VERY WELL SAID. I
have been following the F12 discussion with interest while just shaking my
head in amazement at the drugstore consumer advocates. Their hair is up and
most probably don't even own a F12 product:) I have two C31's that have been
assembled, up, down, unassembled, assembled and up again over the last
couple of years. Not one single problem and ALWAYS a good experience with
F12, Tom and Natan. Most of my local ham friends also have some F12 product
and their experiences are the same as mine. I personally feel that it is
fair and warranted to use the lists ONLY when ALL efforts to deal with a
company directly have failed. All efforts in vain is the only circumstance
when we as amateur consumers should close ranks to help our own with
manufacturer problems. My 2 cents. Tommy WD4K