[TowerTalk] TicRing / C31 or 19 XR info?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TicRing / C31 or 19 XR info?
From: ve3tu@rac.ca (Steve)
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 02:33:58 +0000
Hi Mike and company, to be fair Carl at TIC Ring did offer
to send a replacement ring assembly. I purchased two ring
rotators and both showed the same out of round condition
so I did not take Carl up on his offer for replacement
ring assemblies. The ring rotators are usually used at
contest stations so you can imagine how low volume an item
like the ring rotator is. The other choice is to rotate
the whole tower which get very expensive with height and
does not offer the flexibility of the ring set up. The
other choice is to build one from scratch and spend a few
hundred hours to get it working right, just a matter of
time, money and what your goal is.

73 Steve