[TowerTalk] Tri-ex or US Tower (or other)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tri-ex or US Tower (or other)
From: dave@dbtech.net (Dave)
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 02:39:59 -0600
If you would like to actually receive the tower you pay for, the only choice
is US Tower.

At the risk of getting my butt in trouble, but to save a fellow ham much
pain and suffering; Do *not* send your money to Tri-Ex/First Call. Period.
Reasons can be found in the archives for this list. Just to make sure I am
being clear - DO NOT SEND MONEY TO First Call.

As for 20 sq ft @70mph, you will definitely want to talk to US Tower and
make sure that the tower you get will support your load requirements.

Flames to /dev/null please.
Dave

At 07:26 PM 03/06/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi Gang,
>       I have seen many a thread here, but not every one...so if this question
exists, please don't flame me!  I just wondered, when all is sid and done,
which company to go with?  I am looking for a 50 ft. crank-up.  Doesn't need
to be motorized.  Needes to hold about 20 sq ft at 70mph.  I would
appreciate any advice, experiences, etc.  I am making a purchase in about 1
month.

>       Thanks,
>               73   Kirk   AB8BC

Sir, are you classified as human?