[TowerTalk] guy wire analysis

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] guy wire analysis
From: gmyers2@carolina.rr.com ( RoadRunner)
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 06:50:53 -0500
Thanks to all who responded - the article is available still at

http://yagistress.freeyellow.com

...I highly recommend it. As for philly - I was going to use it before I
read the article. I am planning on stacked tribanders and a 4 el 80 mtr wire
array but it is pretty convincing. As for people using it and getting away
with it... the same applies to overloading towers! I know what I am planning
would be considered overloading by Rohn (but not but much) - others out
there are severely overloading and GETTING AWAY WITH IT! so....where do you
draw the "comfort" line?

g.