[TowerTalk] K2RIW 432-19 YAGI

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] K2RIW 432-19 YAGI
From: b_bradfield@yahoo.com (Brad Bradfield)
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 11:35:25 -0800 (PST)
Hello from Texas y'all - -

Several years ago, I bought a couple of nicely homebrewed, but
unassembled, K2RIW 432-19 Yagis.  I am only now attempting to assemble
these, and find that the maker's documentation, which included only a
small part of the original K2RIW instructions, leaves a lot to be
desired.  Does anyone have the original instructions to this antenna
that could make me a copy?  I'll gladly pay copying and shipping costs.

73,

Brad, W5CGH