[TowerTalk] Spalding Towers

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Spalding Towers
From: dlabat@tcinternet.net (David LaBat)
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 10:30:01 -0600
Problem is, if it is Spaulding, then the Rohn designation would be AX
instead of BX. The original wasn't as strong, as I remember it, but you
could use the earthscrew anchor base rather than concrete. Had a 48ft
Rohn-Spaulding (AX) with about 10 sq ft on top of it and the earthscrew
base. Rohn might still have drawings if you are persistent with them.
Dave K0XH