[TowerTalk] KT36XA vs Force 12 C31XR

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] KT36XA vs Force 12 C31XR
From: Dinsterdog@aol.com (Dinsterdog@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 15:41:51 EST
Narrowing it down to two tribanders for a few more mults, I'm still tossing a
coin on which antenna to get....Shopping around, I'm finding about a $300
difference in price with the Force 12 being more expensive.  For an area like
mine in SE Wyoming that experiences severe winter weather as in ice and wind,
any real world experience opinions appreciated-

I'm sure they both perform very well- but I can have a KT36XA here by the end
of the week, and I'm still not sure how long it would take for the C-31XR to
arrive............................Looking to put the antenna on a 55 foot
tower with a 20 foot drop underneath- antenna will see at least 75 feet below
it-

Any dealer bids appreciated- shipping zip code is 82054

73  Paul  N0AH
NT7A Bridge Creek ARC
dinsterdog@aol.com