[TowerTalk] Re: Digging Holes

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Digging Holes
From: wy6k@yahoo.com (michael watts)
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 09:51:22 -0800 (PST)
What's wrong with just having the backhoe dig a hole
as close to those dimensions as possible and use a
little extra concrete?

Admittedly, I think we overdid it here.  The hole came
out about 4.5' x 4' x 7'.  Backhoe operator thought he
had done me a favor by making it bigger than requested
for no extra charge!  But we just rebarred it all up
and pored.

--- Stan or Patricia Griffiths <w7ni@easystreet.com>