[TowerTalk] [towertalk] Sonitube -Enough !!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] [towertalk] Sonitube -Enough !!
From: teamw@quixnet.net (teamw)
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 14:22:42 -0500
Thanks to all who educated me about Sonitube.
For those who were too shy to ask, the responders advised me that  it is a
heavy duty cardboard tube with approx. 1/4 " walls available in various
diameters from 1 foot to several feet diam. It is used as a form to pour
concrete footings and is waxed for easy removal after the concrete cures.
Contractor suppliers sell it and it can apparently be found at places like
Home Depot.
Thanks again guys
de John AB4ET
teamw@quixnet.net