[TowerTalk] C3S question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] C3S question
From: n4kg@juno.com (n4kg@juno.com)
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 21:22:56 -0600
The C3S has a split 20M driven element with closely coupled
15 and 10M elements.  There is a single 10M director and
single 15 and 20 M reflectors.  The C3E has a 10M reflector,
making 3 elements on 10M.  The 10M director is virtually
'invisible' on the lower frequencies.  There are NO directors
for 15 or 20M because that would create destructive interference
in front of the array on 10M (and 15).  REFLECTORS can be
lined up in band order but DIRECTORS cannot.

de Tom  N4KG

On Wed, 04 Apr 2001 03:12:13 -0700 Tom Osborne <w7why@harborside.com>
writes:

> Hi Gang
>
> In looking at a C3S in a picture, I was wondering, it it 3 driven
> elements with directors or reflectors?  73
> Tom W7WHY

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.