[TowerTalk] RE: Pouring Concrete

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RE: Pouring Concrete
From: JClymerjr@aol.com (JClymerjr@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 09:59:37 EDT
>From: "N9EN@VOYAGER.NET" <n9en@voyager.net>
>Subject: [TowerTalk] Pouring concrete
>
>Around here, the cement truck drivers' time is at a pre-
>mium and I don't know how much time I would be allowed
f>or the 3 cubic yards of concrete. I'm just looking for the
>easiest way to get this done and not waste too much of
>the driver's time.
>
>Any comments or suggestions on this would be apprecia-
>ted. Thank you very much.

Hi Brad,

Why not rent a concrete pump? Around here you can rent a trailer-mounted pump
for less than $200 per day. For my last pour I used 150 feet of hose. Sure
makes life a whole lot easier!

Have fun - Jim, WS6X

List Sponsor:  ChampionRadio.com - Trylon self-supporting towers,
http://www.championradio.com