[TowerTalk] Hy-Gain Antenna parts?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hy-Gain Antenna parts?
From: n9en@voyager.net (N9EN@VOYAGER.NET)
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 09:00:29 -0500
Hello all! I'm in the process of rebuilding an older Hy-Gain
105BA and about 3 weeks ago, I accessed Hy-Gain's
website. I e-mailed their Parts Dept. with a list of the part
numbers that I was interested in receiving the price on, so
I could order the new parts and get the antenna finished.

About a week went by and I received no reply to my e-
mail. I then printed up on paper the same list that I had
e-mailed and sent it off to them in a business-size enve-
lope, enclosing a business-size SASE for their reply.

Well, I think it's been a couple of weeks now since I
mailed that inquiry to them, along with my SASE. Ev-
idently since taking over the antenna business from Telex,
MFJ doesn't seem to be too speedy in responding to
inquiries about antenna parts. When Hy-Gain was part
of Telex, I ordered parts from them a number of times
and they were always extremely helpful and prompt.

Hopefully, I'll hear something from MFJ / Hy-Gain in
the next few days. If not, I guess I'll have to make a
long distance telephone call & try to find out what's up
with their antenna parts department.

73 de Brad @ Radio Free Roscoe (IL)

List Sponsor:  ChampionRadio.com - Trylon self-supporting towers,
http://www.championradio.com