[TowerTalk] Gound strap

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Gound strap
From: kk9a@arrl.net (kk9a@arrl.net)
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 20:38:30 -0500
Polyphaser also sells a ground rod clamp and 1 1/2 and 3" copper
strap conductor.  You should look at their catalog for proper
installation of ground rods.  The S.S. clamps Steve mentioned
are very nice and come in a variety of sizes.  You could also
use a hose clamp and a piece of S.S. shim stock wrapped around
the tower leg, so that the copper doesn't touch the galvanized
finish.

73,
John