[TowerTalk] Guy Points

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Guy Points
From: w3qz@voicenet.com (Ron Cox)
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 17:09:15 -0400
Hi All,
        After a few I wouldnts I turned base 90 degrees and reshot with
transit.All looks good. I only have to move 6 plants in the garden to
plant a post. Another is hidden behind a bush and my wife will just have
to live with the 3rd one. All guys will now be 34ft and the most
important thing is that my neighbor said its ok to put a chain and block
in his tree to pull the 471 up.

Tnx for replys, 73 Ron

List Sponsor:  Champion Radio Products - We'll be at the Dayton Hamvention
with all of our safety equipment and other products. Stop by booth #559 and
say hi.
<A HREF="http://www.championradio.com";>www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----