[TowerTalk] Lightning Protection URL

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Lightning Protection URL
From: n3rr@erols.com (Bill Hider)
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 12:47:53 +0100
Several of you told me that the link to my lightning protection sub-system
design page did not work.
It was a Netscape problem.  It worked fine with IE. I fixed it.

Main Webpage: http://www.erols.com/n3rr

Since a couple of my graphics use PowerPoint, those of you with Netscape may
need to install PowerPoint or the PowerPoint viewer.  Internet Explorer
renders PPT slides directly.  Netscape does not.

The PowerPoint viewer is a free download from Microsoft:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/officedev/xpreskit/appa13.htm

Let me know of any other problems/questions.

73,

Bill, N3RR

List Sponsor:  Champion Radio Products - We'll be at the Dayton Hamvention
with all of our safety equipment and other products. Stop by booth #559 and
say hi.
<A HREF="http://www.championradio.com";>www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----