[TowerTalk] aluminum towers

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] aluminum towers
From: k1ttt@berkshire.net (David Robbins)
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 17:23:16 +0100

Terry Dunlap wrote:

> At 01:10 AM 5/23/2001 -0400, David L. Thompson wrote:
>
> >  He lives on the opposite side of the island from the ocean.
> >
> >73 Dave K4JRB
>
> I thought an island was surrounded by water?

they are, but not always the same body of water on each side.  look at barrier
islands along the coast, or islands at the end of a river delta.  long island ny
is a good example, one side on the ocean the other on the sound and parts of the
west end surrounded by various bays and the east river.

--
David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto://k1ttt@berkshire.net

List Sponsor:  Champion Radio Products - We'll be at the Dayton Hamvention
with all of our safety equipment and other products. Stop by booth #559 and
say hi.
<A HREF="http://www.championradio.com";>www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----