[TowerTalk] New Source for Yagi Ubolts

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] New Source for Yagi Ubolts
From: w9re@worldnet.att.net (Mike Wetzel)
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 17:34:24 -0500
Well on the subject of u-bolts, several months ago I posted a note that I
was having fabricated stainless steel, extra long (to go through 1" G-10) 3"
u-bolts.  I now have them, if any one needs any in a hurry let me know, I'm
still trying to figure out how much to ask for them (to include a mailer,
postage, trip to UPS or post office, etc.) not trying to make money just
trying to recoup my costs.

Dimensions are 3.125 between legs, 5.5" from bottom of u to end of thread,
1.5" of thread, 304 stainless steel, and 3/8-16 rolled threads.  I used 3"
Dorman saddles in my case.

Mike W9RE

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A
HREF="http://www.ChampionRadio.com";>
www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----