[TowerTalk] Need help pricing a Hy-gain HG-52SS Self Supporting 52 foot

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Need help pricing a Hy-gain HG-52SS Self Supporting 52 foot crank up tower
From: K2plf3@aol.com (K2plf3@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 13:21:38 EDT
I need your help in setting a fair price for a Hy-gain HG-52SS Self
Supporting 52 foot 3 section crank up tower.  I understand they sell new for
$2600.  This belonged to silent key W3SKK and I am helping his widow sell his
ham gear.  The tower is 16 years old and is in very good condition.  It has
been lowered to the ground and is ready to be picked up and moved.  I
contacted Hy-gain and a new base section costs $299.95 and is available form
Hy-gain.  The tower is located about 20 miles NE of Baltimore.

I am looking to price the tower to move, but at the same time get a fair
price for the widow.  Your help is appreciated.

Please contact Marty Green at k2plf3@aol.com

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A
HREF="http://www.ChampionRadio.com";>
www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----