[TowerTalk] Possible V***S Alert

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Possible V***S Alert
From: heatwole@clark.net (Nat Heatwole)
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 11:54:04 -0400
Be very suspicious of any e-mail received under the name "Nat
Heatwole" for the next few days and don't open ANY of the attachments to
them. These messages DID NOT originate from me and are most likely
of V***S (Victor India Radio Uniform Sugar) origin.

73, Nat, WZ3AR
<heatwole@clark.net>
Damascus, Maryland

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A
HREF="http://www.ChampionRadio.com";>
www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----