[TowerTalk] New antenneX CD-ROM Selection IV

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] New antenneX CD-ROM Selection IV
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 16:23:02 EDT
Greetings, TowerTalkians --

    Here's an announcement you may be interested in.

Cheers,    Steve   K7LXC
TT Admin
Tower Tech

>> **** ANNOUNCEMENT ****

We are pleased to announce the release of the new antenneX on CD-ROM
Selection IV. This new CD includes 560 articles from the archives through
June 2001. This series of CDs has proven to be one of our most popular items
in the BookShelf section of the Shopping Shack. It keeps getting bigger and
better!

For those who have purchased one of the other antenneX on CD-ROM Selections,
there is a special upgrade price available

For more info about this new CD, please goto:
http://www.antennex.com/Sshack/cdrom4.htm

Also, you may be surprised at the many other items that have been added to
the BookShelf. Be sure to take a look at the BookShelf Index at:
http://www.antennex.com/Sshack/books.htm

Hope to see you soon and thanks for your time!

Best reGARDS,

Jack L. Stone, Publisher
antenneX Online Magazine
http://www.antennex.com
jack@antennex.com >>

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A
HREF="http://www.ChampionRadio.com";>
www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----