[TowerTalk] Re: Tower Talk Digest V4 #257

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Tower Talk Digest V4 #257
From: georgekr5c@cablelynx.com (George Lee)
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 19:03:07 -0500
Hi Tim.

Saw your note on the TT about brake cleaner.  I was wondering if your
comment "Tri-Clor" refers to tri-chloroethylene.  I have used many gallons
of this stuff at work cleaning sample lines and equipment related to the
muck that comes in sample lines in a cracking plant.

I have been retired almost 8 years now and was under the impression that it
had been banned from the planet.  Guess I better check out one of the auto
stores down the street.

Just passing and saw something that may have been related to my past work
life.  I was actually a gas chromotographer (big word for analyzer tech).
Did all my own dirty work.

It is a magnificent cleaner when often others will not only not clean, they
will cause more problems.

It will eat up most anything near it that has to be used for seals such as
in a pump.

Sorry for the BW.

73, George KR5C

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A
HREF="http://www.ChampionRadio.com";>
www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----